Tuesday, April 29, 2008


April 29, 2008

I DON"T KNOW!!!!!

The election campaign, the verdict in the trial...

There is so much to say that there is nothing to say.

So...


I DON"T KNOW!!!

When you think of your finances - embrace them. 2 + 2 always equals 4.
Don't avoid , unlike politics and trials there can be no spin. If you have less or more than you think, be accountable for your actions. Write down what you earn and what you spend. Pull out the calculator and by the end of the month KNOW. In these days and times embrace the numbers.

PLAN OF ACTION:
Grab your pencils and calculators and start being accountable for your financial life.


UPCOMING EVENTS
Make a Difference in the Fight Against Cancer!
This Saturday, May 3rd, I will be participating in the 11th Annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk For Women. You can join me in the fight against women's cancers by making a pledge or donation on my behalf. Your pledge will help fund important research into the cause and cure of women's cancers, prevention, education and support service programs. Every pledge will help bring us one step closer to a cure.

You can go to my website below and make a donation. I'm thrilled to say that I surpassed my $500.00 goal and am now hoping to raise $1000.00. Any amount that you can contribute will make a difference in the lives and families of those in the battle against cancer.

Thank you so much to those that have contributed!

https://www.revlonrunwalk.com/ny/secure/MyWebPage.cfm?pID=437982&CFID=681049&CFToken=300d605e04ddd30e-C7DD37FD-ECB4-E269-81E0D847DC44B5D9

If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call at 718-350-6095.




___________________________________________________
Any affirmations, suggestions, requests, job notices, teleseminars or
events please email me at emotionalmoney@gmail.com.

Any comments regarding any of the weekly "Emotional Money" issues
please post and join in the conversation.

To unsubscribe to "Emotional Money" weekly ezine type in subject line
"unsubscribe Emotional Money." To unsubscribe to all notices regarding
Samarra Am Management events type in subject line "unsubscribe Samarra
Am Management."

Copyright 2008

No comments: