Saturday, March 31, 2007



April 2, 2007-(no longer available)


A SONG FROM THE HEART
(this entry published April 7th)



The song that rose in my heart, I share with you.
(I don't remember who it is by-I used to sing it with my mother when I was younger)
"Love is all around me, love is all around me, and I know it won't be easy. And I know it won't be easy. I know, I know, I know it won't be easy, with love all around me. There's no doubt in my mind. I'm (we're) gonna make it!


PLAN OF ACTION:
Are your actions a reaction from childhood fears?
Are your actions continously leading you toward peace and abundance?
Our finances are often the "fastest" way to see into the state of our souls.
Take a snap shot of your finances and the first layer is revealed.
Which path are your actions leading you?
Love is all around you-the good news is that the choice truly is up to you.



Happy Easter! Happy Holidays!


_____________________________________

Any affirmations, suggestions, requests, job notices, teleseminars or
events please email me at samarra_am_management@yahoo.com.

Any comments regarding any of the weekly "Emotional Money" issues
please post and join in the conversation.

To unsubscribe to "Emotional Money" weekly ezine type in subject line
"unsubscribe Emotional Money." To unsubscribe to all notices regarding
Samarra Am Management events type in subject line "unsubscribe Samarra
Am Management."

No comments: