Monday, March 12, 2007



March 26, 2007

SPRINGING FORWARD

I spent an amazing weekend with my mother, grandmother and two kittens in my home. Sometimes we forget how very far we've come until we are allowed to stop and see ourselves through the eyes of our elders. I'm quite full and have a trillion thoughts racing around my head and my heart. Instead of sharing them all in a very long email I'll just use this first week of spring to say:

In school, we are taught to avoid mistakes and get it right. Often that leaves us immobile and stuck-we never get started. But we are ever-evolving creatures and what was "right" 9 months ago may not be "right" now, 9 months later. So why wait?

PLAN OF ACTION: LEAP


UPCOMING "EMOTIONAL MONEY INTERVIEWS
APRIL 2007
Heather Scheiwe
Alive Arts Media-a magazine for young women, by young women
web: http://www.alivemagazine.org

MAY 2007
Andrea Reese
Cirque Jacqueline
www.jackieoshow.com



Thank you Richard Kohn for your inspiring story last week!

Happy Spring Everyone-here's to rebirth and pushing beyond "getting it right."

Samarra Mbenga
Samarra Am Management
718-350-6095
samarra_am_management@yahoo.com
www.healingfinances.com
www.emotionalmoney.blogspot.com

No comments: