Friday, May 23, 2008


May 23, 2008

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY WEEKEND!



Thank you to those that responded to "Now What?" It will greatly help all of the readers. Look for the next stage of this series and hear what some readers shared in "Identify" next week. If you haven't read the last two issues, please check them out at www.emotionalmoney.blogspot.com.

We'll get back to work next week.


I apologize for missing in action this week. I had to rush my Princess (yes, my cat) to the emergency room - she couldn't breath. It appears that she has asthma. Did you know they have oxygen tanks for cats? For those that have followed my journey with the kitties or that know me well - you understand that that wiped me out for the week. I definetely honor all the parents out there. How do you do it with actual children in human form?

Have a beautiful holiday weekend!





EVENTS
Changing the World from the Inside Out
A special 6-hour continuous internet broadcast
Featuring Ken Wilber, Deepak Chopra, Andrew Cohen and more...
Saturday May 31 , 2008
11:00am - 5:00pm
Note: To participate in this special event you must register as an Evolutionary.
It's easy and free. It will be an incredible conversation.
http://www.enlightennext.org/webcast/


___________________________________________________
Any affirmations, suggestions, requests, job notices, teleseminars or
events please email me at emotionalmoney@gmail.com.

Any comments regarding any of the weekly "Emotional Money" issues
please post and join in the conversation.

To unsubscribe to "Emotional Money" weekly ezine type in subject line
"unsubscribe Emotional Money." To unsubscribe to all notices regarding
Samarra Am Management events type in subject line "unsubscribe Samarra
Am Management."



Copyright 2008

No comments: