Tuesday, January 01, 2008


January 1, 2008



HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Unedited



I attended a Wealth Power Systems (http://www.wealthpowersystems.com) seminar and was intrigued by the information given to us as a means to aid in raising our credit scores. This is the perfect way to start "Emotional Money" this year because I plan to spend 2008 focusing more on the "money".

Please only use this if you are able to excercise control and not use the additional credit that you will be given. It doesen't matter the state of your credit or credit report, this script works - the key is to follow the script. Enjoy exepriencing your own financial power.


Script for Calling Credit Card Company

You: Hi. I am calling to find out what my current credit limit is?
Operator: Your credit limit is $_______.
You: Hmmmmm. I would like to increase my current limit now please (Don't say another word)
Operator: Well, how much would you like?
You: How much can you give me?
Operator: How much do you need?
You: How much are you authorized to give me?
Operator: I am authorized to give you $______________.
You: That's not enough, but I will take that for now. I would like to speak to your supervisor at the end of our conversation. By the way, what is my current interest rate?
Operator: Your current interest rate is _____________%.
You: Hmmmm. I would like you to lower my interest rate for me now please. (Don't say another word)
Operator: Okay
You: What is the annual fee I am currently paying?
Operator: You are currently paying $__________________.
You: I would like you to waive my annual fee for me please.
(Don't say another word)
Operator: Okay.
You: Was the interest rate you quoted me now and the annual fee that you waived retro active 6 months ago?
Operator: Yes.
You: I would like you to please credit my account the difference.
Operator: Okay.
You: Thank you. Now please transfer me to your floor manager.


When you speak to the floor manager/supervisor start at the top of the script and work your way down again. Remember to not say a word where it is marked not to say a word.
Try it and pass it on, it really works!!!
Mark your calendars and do it again in 6 months.

PLAN OF ACTION:
1. Call your credit card company and follow the script.
2. Do you know why this will help your credit score? Please email me your
answer at emotionalmoney@gmail.com.



Tune in next week for the answer and learn how I almost had one credit card paid off and how my impatience left me instead with more debt.



I wish each of you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. May our actions align with our intended and stated goals!!!


_________________________________________

Any affirmations, suggestions, requests, job notices, teleseminars or
events please email me at emotionalmoney@gmail.com.

Any comments regarding any of the weekly "Emotional Money" issues
please post and join in the conversation.

To unsubscribe to "Emotional Money" weekly ezine type in subject line
"unsubscribe Emotional Money." To unsubscribe to all notices regarding
Samarra Am Management events type in subject line "unsubscribe Samarra
Am Management."



Copyright 2007

No comments: