Monday, November 12, 2007



November 12, 2007

I mentioned last week that I am experiencing a period of time in my life of great peace. The flip side of that peace is when nothing in life turns out as planned, looking forward can bring moments of fears and "hmmmm...now what?" This week, someone shared this prayer with me and in case anyone else has had a peaceful yet questioning week, I would like to share this prayer with you.


A NATIVE AMERICAN PRAYER

O' Great Spirit Whose voice

I hear in the winds,

And Whose breath gives

life to all the world,

hear me ! I am small and

weak,I need your strength

and wisdom.



Let me walk in beauty,

and make my eyes ever behold

the red purple sunset.

Make my hands respect the

things you have made and my

ears sharp to hear your voice.



Make me wise so that I may

understand the things You

have taught my people,

Let me learn the lessons You

have hidden in every

leaf and rock,

I seek strength not to be

greater than my brother,but

to fight my greatest enemy,

myself.

Make me always ready to come

to You with clean hands

and straight eyes,

So when life fades,as the

fading sunset, my spirit may

come to you without shame.


PLAN OF ACTION:
Consider that simply because something has always been, doesn't mean that it always has to be. Be willing to get to the root of your feelings of shame. Purge.



The interview with Alexandra Jacoby - Leaving the Castle, will be delayed. She is currently editing it. It took me a month to get it to her so please stay tuned. It will be an interview well worth the wait. Visit www.vaginafestival.com.


Thank you so much for filling out my survey. I really do appreciate it!
If you haven't had a chance, here is the link and instructions on how to receive a free gift:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=8cPwYQRuQ5ST_2bKRdvcvmXQ_3d_3d



____________________________________
Any affirmations, suggestions, requests, job notices, teleseminars or
events please email me at samarra_am_management@yahoo.com.

Any comments regarding any of the weekly "Emotional Money" issues
please post and join in the conversation.

To unsubscribe to "Emotional Money" weekly ezine type in subject line
"unsubscribe Emotional Money." To unsubscribe to all notices regarding
Samarra Am Management events type in subject line "unsubscribe Samarra
Am Management."



Copyright 2007

No comments: