Monday, September 04, 2006


September 4, 2006




EMOTIONAL MONEY






My name is Samarra. I am a complex woman. I am an artist, a business woman, a lover of learning new things and a resister of change. I always described myself as a person definitely not of this planet. I stayed by myself, read a lot, worked hard and worked hard some more. I am also a simple woman. Made all the goals I set out to accomplish by 25 and was unfulfilled, separated and totally at a loss as to what I was supposed to do now for the rest of my life.

I had no where to turn so I had to reach up and out, outside of myself. I discovered so many people of all ages, races and colors who felt the exact same way. Okay, maybe not from another planet, but complex and unfulfilled. Just having those conversations and seeing how much we related filled my time with laughter, tears and moments of peace. I was not alone. We are not alone. You are not alone. And each time a connection is made, the dots connected are infinite. I am interested in the line between the dots. The line creates the connections. What does this have to do with finances you ask? My answer: EVERYTHING! Our finances are the root to what makes this world tick-right or wrong-the green is the power-in all circles, and in each and every one of our lives. We, in most cases, are living out the unhealthy financial patterns of our parents, families and communities. For Donald Trump-excellent training ground-but for most of us it was not the best training ground toward financial abundance. Instead financial lack and fears are controlling us. Samarra Am Management provides the coaching to reveal what that pattern is. Once you know what it is, we can then set up some practices that allow you to create an entirely new pattern. Many times, the reason we stay "stuck" is because what was formerly done was done unconsciously. There is no way around this -to create a new pattern consistently, first the unconscious "tape" has to be exposed. As Landmark Education describes it, I’m exploring “what you don’t know that you don’t know.” If interested in having a free private consultation please just keep reading to find out how to sign up.
I have found that a constant conversation and accessibility is so important to retaining "a new pattern" I am launching this blog as the line that can connect an unlimited number of dots. Every Monday I will have a sort of opinion piece. And I invite, encourage and hope that you join in the conversation. This will be the one place you CAN go daily and tell your truth, tell your story, or simply visit to find out about free teleseminars, job opportunities, interviews, specials, surprises and much, much more. My goal is simply to be one of the many lines connecting the dots. Come be a dot, a line, a person with a simple question silently checking out responses. Come as you are-I promise as we speak and check in, you will hear YOU in the voice of another and immediately you experience peace.
WELCOME!

WELCOME TO SAMARRA AM MANAGEMENT
2+2=4 EVERY TIME; EMOTIONS=100

TESTIMONIALS

Wow! What an amazing session with Samarra ! In one hour, I was able to connect to my beliefs about money and recognize how I have been limiting myself from experiencing joy, abundance and financial freedom. Samarra helped me to develop clarity and a plan of action around this important dimension of my life. Her insight, compassion and ability to create a space to imagine what's possible when love replaces fear was so empowering! I now have a powerful vision to guide me as I recreate my financial destiny.
Nancy Feth, Professional Coach, Pembroke , MA



My natural ability to hear what’s not being said, coupled with my leadership training, organizational skills, love of figuring out plans and being in community has resulted in
Samarra Am Management. If you want personal attention with someone trustworthy, who’s dedicated to you living your life fully, discover the emotion that’s truly spending your money resulting in keeping you unfulfilled in life.

Don’t delay another moment-get in communication with me privately and/or on this blog so you can get in conversation with your full, uninhibited self.


"Samarra , thank you so much for coaching me through your powerful personal money management process. I am very meticulous and consider myself a numbers person, and I have to admit I was a little skeptical at first. But what I never accounted for was the emotional side of managing my money. Not only did you show me that I have negative emotions around spending, but I feel the negative emotions of each purchase TWICE! First when I pay at the register with my credit card, and then again when I pay my credit card bill. I don't want to feel bad once let alone twice! You gave me the clarity I need to develop much healthier emotions around money. Thank you. And I'll be referring several of my friends who could use your help, too!" --Curtis G. Schmitt, Shelter Island , NY

Its more than just about your money with Samarra its about your life and who you are and how you feel are all one in the same with you and your money. It was an absolute pleasure having Samarra to work with and being able to set a goal for my financial freedom……..thanks Samarra!!
Rhosael Ciandre, Franchise Owner



Schedule your free 30 minute consultation!
Your satisfaction. I guarantee.
Call 718-350-6095 or email me at


If you attended my "Free Your Financial State of Mind" Seminar with special debt-free guest Naomi Austin on July 31st, please share your experience.
Everyone please share your feelings and experiences regarding money.
Next Monday, September 11, 2006 my opinion piece is "Our Deepest Fear..."
Happy Labor Day!
Here's to creating a community that will together transform our relationship to work and money. A community committed to living inspiring, fulfilled and prosperous lives!
Picture the sun rising.
Focus on the image. Rest mind, body and spirit. Focus only on you.
copyright 2006

3 comments:

Samarra Mbenga said...

yThank you so much.

For those that want to create a blog for FREE I highly recommend www.blogger.com. Those of you that know me know that I am not computer savvy and bloger made it very easy! I look forward to seeing your blog.

My next seminar will be in early November and there will be West African Drumming!

Judi Lewis Ockler said...

west african drumming! way cool!! did you know that chris and I play djembe? If its an open sort of thing, I'd love to come and jam! (we don't suck...)

all our love and support to you, samarra, as you begin this new adventure!

judi (and chris ockler too, in absentia)

Samarra Mbenga said...

I had no idea you all played.
Wow! Yes, let's talk about that. Drumming-the more the merrier!
Very exciting.