Monday, June 08, 2009

June 8, 2009

FINAL "EMOTIONAL MONEY" POSTING

I will no longer be posting blogs to this address.
To view my new monthly blog please visit www.coreconversationsinaction.blogspot.com.
If you would like to receive the blog automatically please email me at ccnaction@gmail.com with the subject "Please add me to blog list."

Thank you for viewing "Emotional Money." It has been a wonderful journey. Please feel free to look through the archives. In alignment with my move to Upstate NY, I felt it was also time to move my blog beyond the "emotional" to one dedicated to inspiring aligned action! Join me at www.coreconversationsinaction.blogspot.com.


Being Inspired is not enough. Being inspired to the point of taking action, THAT is what alters life!




For a free consultation I can be reached at 718-350-6095.
Or you can email me at ccnaction@gmail.com to learn about my upcoming 4 week seminar, Facing Your Financial Fears starting Thursday, September 10th through Broome Community College and held at Big Tent Cultural Center in Whitney Point, NY. Visit my website at www.healingfinances.com or contact me to learn more!


Thank you so much for three years of "Emotional Money." I hope you join me at Core Conversations In Action for the next phase of this exhilarating journey!


Samarra Mbenga
SM MANAGMENT
718-350-6095
ccnaction@gmail.com
www.healingfinances.com
www.corconversationsinaction.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog so much, and there are just some differences with others'. Hope there will be more wonderful things in your blog. Happy every day!
-------------------------------------
Dissertation Writing | Dissertation Advice

budimt said...

Thank You for your post about money

You Can Get Earn Money Online on Clickbank Easily Too ...

Sign up Clickbank Today

Then Promote your market product at your blog.

Good Luck


CLICKBANK LEADER